Conveniently located in Duncanville, call us at (972) 283-9404 to schedule your tour today and get one month free tuition!
At Whiz Kid we believe that every child is unique and it is our responsibility as early childhood educators to pay close attention to the needs of our students and nurture their developing independence by cultivating an attentive learning model. Our conscientious and clear-cut educational methodologies at Whiz Kid create a well-structured environment for children while accommodating their individual development levels, interests and virtues. We wholeheartedly commit to the philosophy that the optimal method for a child to flourish is to motivate them by creating a landscape filled with comprehensive and diverse possibilities to learn in and from, all areas of their environment.
- To nurture the advancement of the whole child by delivering an inclusive Whiz Kid education, fostering self-regulation and essential skills as well as a mindful understanding of their environment; compassion for those around them; social awareness and self-assurance.
- To awaken every child’s innate intellectual, emotional, and physical attributes needed to become successful independent learners, adaptable thinkers, innovative problem solvers, and cultivate their natural curiosity about the world around them.
- To encourage each parent to become an advocate and collaborator in the pedagogic development of their child.
- To guarantee a quality and sincere learning environment for each child.
- To support each student in their progress to become a kind, considerate and capable adult.
- To kindle and foster the genuine enthusiasm for learning in each child.
- To champion and motivate each student so that they may realize and further their full potential.
At Whiz Kid, we engage each child in the learning process by providing both a stimulating and encouraging environment. Our capable and qualified teachers work diligently to craft curriculum and activities that motivate children to participate in a self-directed exploration and discovery of their world and naturally inspires their innate curiosity. Whiz Kid maintains a low student-teacher ratio to ensure that students are able to receive the individual attention that may be required by some of our learners.
We believe that children learn best when they are having fun. At our school, every day is organized with age and skill-set appropriate fun-filled learning. Every activity is thoughtfully prepared with the unique needs of our students in mind. Whiz Kid is confident that your child will find fun and laughter in their educational environment, everyday!